95th Rowing Club Anniversary

Way back in 1922 (June 2) our Club was established under the name VK “Beograd”. The first president was Mr. Stavro Tripković and board members of the club were prominent factory and business owners. Since the founding, Club was under the patronage of Queen Marija.

HRH Alexander II Karadjordjevic named new rowing eight after his grandmother, Queen Marija.  In the traditional ceremony, HRH wished us good luck and lot of success by “breaking” a bottle of champagne over the boat.

We are thrilled and proud of the Jubilee and we will do our best to achieve the best results in future.

Long live the Quinn Marija!

Long live Zvezda!

Published by

Zvezda City Oaza

The uniqueness of Zvezda City Oasis shows in its location in nature, along the river, which creates ideal conditions for relaxing, recreation, training and enjoyment.